Our Approach To Selling
Delivering Exceptional Service To Our Clients
Your house is one of your most important financial investments. As importantly, it is where you live every day. Buying or selling your house is a process that should be positive and exciting. I will help you find a house just right for you at the best possible price, or sell your house at the highest possible price.
My value is in negotiating the best price for you and in making sure you never leave any of your money on the table. My goal is to do such a great job for you that you will never want to buy or sell another house without me. I want to be in your real estate life forever!
The “Proactive Approach”- The steps we take to get a home sold:
• I will evaluate the property values in your area and provide you with a custom Comparative Marketing Analysis (CMA).
• I will price your home competitively based on current market conditions and keep you up to date to any changes in the marketplace.
• I will acquire all of the necessary inspection reports (pest, roof, property, and chimney) for the sale of your property.
• I will acquire all of the necessary legal disclosures that are required for the sale of your property.
• I will acquire all the necessary tax, geological and natural hazards disclosures that are required for the sale of your property.
• I will acquire the preliminary title report for your property.
• I will acquire copies of covenants, conditions, restrictions, by-laws, articles, budgets, financial statements, rules and regulations, minutes and newsletters as may be required. I will help you acquire copies of all agreements that affect the sale of your property (tenants/landlord, road, easements, etc).
• I will assess your property to suggest and advise as to any improvements you may wish to make it more attractive and marketable to buyers.
• I will consult with you regarding all non-operating items or repairs to be performed (or not to be performed) prior to listing as well as at close of escrow.
• I will provide a complimentary light staging of common areas with an option of full staging at a nominal cost.
• I will provide complimentary professional photography and fact sheets.
•I will develop a list of features of your property to submit to our local Multiple Listing Service (MLS).
• I will provide a complimentary virtual tour with online syndication including: Google, Yahoo Real Estate, Realtor.com, Trulia, Zillow, DuPont Registry, Homes.com, House Locator and PropertyShark.com.
• I will email a fact sheet of your property to 9,000+ Agents and Brokers within Santa Clara County.
• I will prospect daily and talk to the prospective buyers that have shown interest in your property.
• I will contact, over the next seven days my buyer leads (120+), Center of Influence (1,200+), and Past Clients (50+) for their referrals and prospective buyers.
• I will add additional exposure through a professional sign and lock-box.
• I will follow up with the agents and brokers who have shown your home for their feedback and response.
• I will pre-qualify buyers throughout the sales cycle and keep you aware of the various methods of financing that a buyer might want to use to determine their financial health.
• I will represent you upon the presentation of all contracts by the cooperating realtors and negotiate the best possible price and terms, and acquire a clear understanding of the buyer’s intentions.
• I will handle all follow up work and keep you informed, after the contract has been acceped on all mortgage, title and other closing procedures of your property.
• I will arrange and accompany you to the title company at your close of escrow signing.
• I will remove the lock boxes, signage, sign posts, and flyer box after close of escrow.
• I will arrange for de-staging prior to the close of escrow.
• I will be available for ay follow up questions and/or help after the recordation and closing of escrow of your property.